USA Based Product Company, engaged in research and development; looking for talented people to design, develop and deploy high quality software components for their camera systems. They are building cutting edge softwares as a part of our human vision and machine vision platform which includes core competent technologies like robotics, deep learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision and computational photography.
Client is looking for hardware engineers who can design and develop the system level design for their cameras from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design. You will be working for their core camera designs and enable the end to end pipeline with embedded software team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on schematic and PCB design based on the reference platform.
- Perform schematic design and work with the CAD team on PCB layout.
- Work with Software teams on device bring-up and development. -Work with the product design team on mechanical integration.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading and driving design development from schematic capture Orcad, Altium and other EDA tool, PCB layout and assembly
- Working experience on various Connectivity / communication interfaces like RF Wi-Fi, BT, GSM, Ethernet, USB, CAN, PCI, UART, SPI, I2C, LVDS, HDMI and MIPi-CSI-2
- Knowledge in various Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- Good Knowledge on component selection as per design requirement.
- Good Knowledge of Analog and Digital design ,Power Circuit design, MOSFET Drive circuits, Control ICs, Op-amp and other Passive Devices etc.,
- Experience in using DSO / Logic analyser, function generator and other basic Lab equipment
- Experience with Simulation tools like PSPICE, LTSPICE, etc.
- Having experience in RTL coding and digital designs and firmware (Value Added)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related ﬁeld, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hardware design experience with experience in digital embedded systems and analog design.
- 2+ years of experience performing bring-up, debug, validation and optimization of systems.