Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the organization.
- Provide overall project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes and budgets.
- Work with project team members to define project tasks and milestones and coordinate the alignment of dependencies both within the project and across other projects.
- Ensure complete understanding of the project estimates and project scope to lead the team to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates and assumptions.
- Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Work with the Project/Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- 9+ years of experience in managing multiple projects.
- Ability to understand complex technical products.
- Ability to create and deliver effective client, management and team presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly to executive stakeholders and clients about all aspects of our products, implementation methodologies and architectures.
- Knowledge in testing of API.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain and discuss complex projects.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process, prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Deliver projects and products using Agile / Scrum project management methodology, leveraging JIRA.
- Actively participated in the Project Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.