Our Client is a leading global Media Services Company, with more than 22,000 employees globally is looking for Programmatic professionals in Analyst and Sr. Analyst Level.
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Gurgaon/Pune
Experience: 2-6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setup and execute digital media campaigns using ad servers like Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Adform and Flashtalking etc.
- Quality review of creative to ensuring technical specs are met and ads appear properly in the desired formats
- Trafficking sheet review, upload and assign creative to appropriate ads as per the trafficking sheet
- Execute ongoing campaign optimizations and adjustments
- Analyse and understand the campaign brief thoroughly before executing any requests within defined SOP’s and procedures
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery and tracking issues across platforms/Ad techs and proactively suggesting the appropriate solutions
- Effectively communicate the technical information with wider team
- Capability to gather and analyse complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
- Support Team Lead with day-to-day technical solutions to maintain a smooth operation and meet the respective stakeholder’s
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in managing programmatic campaigns for large clients.
- Expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms for large-scale clients
- Working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, display, social, programmatic, and marketing analytics.
- Able to proficiently describe all possible KPIs and how they fit into the customer journey.
- Comfortable thinking strategically and analysing performance in a continually evolving, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Excel, with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of Digital Media Domain and channels like Display, Search, Social & Programmatic
- Familiar with the platforms like DV360, SA360, MOAT, IAS, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, Innovid, Prisma and AppNexus
- Knowledge of site tagging using Google Tag Manager or Tealium.