Job Description –
- Manage and build a team that works on different frontend technologies. ∙ Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain and discuss complex projects
- Develop features and improvements to the GitLab product.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX)
- Learn, collaborate, and teach other Frontend Engineers.
- Foster technical discussions with team and make final decisions where necessary.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a highscale web environment.
- Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Have Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base.
- 10+ years of application development experience and 7+ of solid coding experience with any the following stack: Platforms – ReactJS, Angular, Redux Web Components. Frameworks – JQuery, Vue.js, Backbone.js
- Experience with writing automated tests – Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha. ∙ Worked in a highly agile environment.
- Experience working with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces.
- Ability to use GitLab.
- Knowledge of Database experience – SQL/ NoSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design implementations.