Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and build business analysis team and have ownership of complete business knowledge of products.
- Engage with business users on gaining business knowledge and capturing/ documenting those requirements.
- To be a Partner with multiple Product Owners and/or teams of high complexity to document business needs/requirements and associated processes.
- Participate in strategic planning efforts, providing input based on subject area knowledge.
- Provide strategic direction and feedback to internal teams as well as customers around.
- Engage with business users to understand needs, using domain knowledge to provide recommendations.
- Identify alignments and gaps between end user requirements and system capabilities.
- Create and document solution(s) of high complexity to meet end user requirements, including documentation.
Your candidature –
- 7+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Product Owner/Business/System Analyst.
- Previous experience of Leading the team.
- Hands on experience with technical documentation creation and maintenance.
- Good experience in UML diagrams creation or similar.
- Understanding of Product Owner role in Agile projects.
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools necessary to build prototypes and requirements documents.
- Practical experience with VCS, JIRA, Confluence, SQL.
- Experience working as QA/QC Engineer in the past.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain and discuss complex projects.
- Knowledge in testing of API.