- Play the roles of an SME, advocate of cutting edge technology in market research and best practices of questionnaires sampling, analytic plans, presentations, insights & reporting.
- Actively mobilize operational challenges with right solutions, build effective analytical presentations and insight storytelling with data.
- Embrace new thinking, innovation, technologies, and methodologies and ensure that they are integrated into client work.
- Lead complex analysis and solutioning around brand stories, brand consulting and indexes.
- Drive overall client satisfaction, manage the volumes, and create opportunities to onboard incremental projects, documentation of existing processes as per guidelines
- Inspire and be inspired for team building, healthy work culture and ethics, lead the Company values with active engagement in driving team spirit.
Your candidature –
- 12+ years’ experience in market research, primary/secondary research, analytics or in consulting roles
- Must have delivered end-to-end market research solutions, survey programs and storytelling of the insights generated out of research data.
- Designed and developed methodology using SPSS, Dynata, Askia, Confirmit, or Decipher
- Excellent Presentations Skills, Storytelling with Data.
- Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- Database knowledge and tech ecosystem would be preferred
- Proven track record of creating teams from scratch, hiring right talent, and shaping the team for future assignments. Futurist approach, aware of the emerging trends in market research ecosystem.