Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and build a team that works on different Frontend/ Backend technologies and DevOps.
- Have skills in Enterprise products, Cloud, compute, storage, networking and security.
- Have a genuine passion for technology, creativity and innovation.
- Collaborate with Cross functional Teams such as Product management and Tech team to deliver custom made solutions for client.
- Learn new domains and mentor team on various technologies.
- Make technical contributions to product architecture.
- Foster technical discussions with team and make final decisions where necessary.
- Plan and drive scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for large and complex initiatives.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Define and communicate the test strategy for the project.
Your candidature –
- 15+ years of experience in the Leading multiple software engineering teams with a strong understanding of complete life cycle of the software development.
- Experience in React, AngularJS or Vue, Java, C#, frameworks, ETL, Python, S3, Lambda, Cloud computing and Web Services.
- Working knowledge of Spring, API design and user experience.
- Moderate or higher skill in SOA, Restful, Asynchronous and Microservices technologies.
- Knowledge of either SQL/ No-SQL preferred using Oracle, SQL, Mongo, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Teradata.
- Knowledge of AWS products is a bug plus (AWS Glue/EMR, Lambda functions, step functions, Event Bridge, S3, SQS, SNS, Batch jobs, API gateway, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, MWAA).
- Knowledge of QA tools such as BitBucket, Postman, Cypress, AWS CodeBuild and Pytest.
- Knowledge of GIT/Hub, SVN, Jira, Trello.