Job Description :
You will strengthen the team in the following areas:
– Continuation of our container strategy in the DevOps team.
– Planning, commissioning and ongoing adaptation of SW containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
– Deploying the containers for a wide range of different use cases
– Point of contact for the software development teams and for other container users
– Collaboration with IT administration
– Administration of the Proxmox virtualization environment
You bring these skills and attitudes:
– Completed computer science-related studies or a comparable qualification
– Very good practical knowledge of the platforms: Windows, Linux and Docker/Kubernetes
– Good knowledge of CI/CD and Git as well as knowledge of tools such as Jenkins or Gradle
– Initial experience with public cloud providers such as Azure, Google or AWS.
– Skills in setting up and operating “virtual environments” (e.g. Proxmox or ESX)
– Experience in software development with Java as well as in