USA Based Product Company, engaged in research and development; looking for talented people to design, develop and deploy high quality software components for their camera systems. They are building cutting edge softwares as a part of our human vision and machine vision platform which includes core competent technologies like robotics, deep learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision and computational photography
Client is looking for research scientists who can extend and develop algorithms for their machine vision platform for robotics and autonomous vehicles. You will get hands on experience by doing research and rapid prototyping using a combination of state-of-the-art machine vision algorithms. You will be helping to build the core machine learning building blocks upon which computer vision specific API’s can be built. You will be required to perform experimentations and publish in top tier conferences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You’ll develop creative architectures to address the emerging demands of computer vision and machine learning algorithms, specifically in the areas of autonomous cars, robots and drones.
- Understand and analyse the interplay between hardware, software, and media processing algorithms.
Collaborate with a diverse set of teams across the company, spanning software, research, engineering, and product groups.
- Publish original research and speak at conferences and events.
- Understanding different architectures and able to develop applications.
- Implement and enhance processing pipeline and software architecture that allows optimal performance and flexibility for experimentation.
- Collecting datasets for in-depth understanding of problems.
- You will partner with system software engineering leads to build shipping industrial strength code.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Background in computer vision, Machine learning, Deep learning.
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing novel computer vision algorithms from scratch.
C++ development skills. OpenCV, MATLAB, CUDA required.
- Background in applied mathematics and/or computer science, in particular machine learning, statistics, and graphs: software and algorithms.
- Experience in state-of-the-art numerical algorithms and machine learning technologies
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: MXNet, Pytorch, Caffe,Tensor flow.
- Experience working with large datasets and Deep Learning algorithms
- Strong understanding of linear algebra and numerical optimization
- Experience with programming numerical algorithms (in machine learning or other fields) is desire
Desired Skills & Experience / Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, GPU is a plus
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
- Experience in depth estimation, 3D reconstruction, multi-view geometry calibration, and optical flow
- Experience in computational imaging/photography is a plus.
- Experience in Intrinsic scene and object classification, camera and/or video pipeline.
- Previous experience on the automotive industry (ADAS systems), SLAM, or related technologies.
- Software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services.
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Ph.D. is preferred
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals. Publications in TPAMI, CVPR, ICCV, IJCV, ECCV, NIPS, SIGGRAPH is a plus.